Condos for sale in Bangkok have been on the rise as more and more people are showing inclination towards buying the different styles of condos available. In a condo or apartment you can make any changes you desire on the interior as long as there is no drilling beyond the tiles in the bathroom wall or very minor drills such as hanging a picture of a scenic holiday of your memory to keep your home warm. The law restricts the changes made outside the unit or any change that will temper the structure of the building. However, many people prefer condominiums as they are centrally located, offer tight security, top notch facilities and near all convenient lifestyle activities such as schools, malls and hospitals.
Before investing in a condo in Bangkok make sure that you keep the following things in mind-
- Location – Is it near your office or your childrens’ school? Is it near the community you want to live in? Or is it a lifestyle of being centrally located that you want to live in.
- Management services – As our diligent agents to find out about experience with the Juristic and Management Services. Understand how money is spent on making the facilities and amenities better.
- How old is the building – It is a good idea to know how old the construction is, however, bear in mind, older buildings are of a better bargain when it comes to price per square metre.
- Is the space adequate – With the increasing demands for condos, condos for sale in Bangkok have been on a rise and many landlords and services are now offering very small condos at an escalated price. Before buying a condo, understand if the space is adequate for you.
- Property and space rules – Check the regulations related to making changes in the condo, owning pets and quiet hours etc.
- How much you pay – Be sure to understand the whole fees that you would be paying to the Juristic and any other maintenance costs. Make sure to understand the planned improvements or repairs that have been scheduled and if you would be required to pay for it.
The best condos for sale in Bangkok
Rosewood properties have been around for all your property needs in Bangkok for more than three generations now. With years and years of experience, an eye for the best places in the market and the desire to do the best for their clients they enlist the best condos for sale in Bangkok. Here are the 4 best condos for sale in Bangkok you need to invest in right now-
View)This condo is one of the best listings in Bangkok. It offers one bedrooms, parking, a balcony and a bathrooms! The area is 66sqm. The CCTV facility offers safety and the pool and kid’s playing area is perfect for some family time.
This House is one of the best listings in Bangkok. It offers four bedrooms(Wooden Floor), Parking available for 2 cars, a spacious balcony and bathrooms and Recreational space. The area is 550sqm. With 24-hours Security and with pool facility available for rent.
Facilities at Urbana Langsuan include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, playground / kid’s area, wi-fi. Common fee is ฿45 per sqm per month. Sinking fund is ฿600 per sqm.
Office area for Sale available at Ocean Tower II. With 24-hours Security, CCTV, Internet / Wi-fi and Recreational area facilities. The total space is